Saturday, October 4, 2008

The fantastic Mr Fly takes a ride.

Via: metro uk
"Meet Mr Fly, a piano-playing, guitar- bashing, musical genius from the insect world. When he's not on stage or throwing up over his own food, he enjoys skateboarding, cycling and flying his kite. Mr Fly is the unlikely muse of Belgian amateur photographer Nicholas Hendrickx.

Nearly all the photographs of Mr Fly, whose first name is Gerald, were taken in Mr Hendrickx's bedroom, using mostly natural light and a small eight megapixel camera.

'I met Gerald Fly in my garden as I was shooting some flowers,' Mr Hendrickx said. 'There he was, staring at me with his big mosaic eyes, begging me for help. I offered him a job as my new model. That night we had a good drink and talked about potential photo shoots."

No comments: