Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Art of Sara Braly.

Via: Dreams of Life (Sara's web page)
"I would introduce myself as an artist, but I think you may have already guessed that, so let's move on to other things. Completing a four year saga, I graduated with a BS in Industrial Design from the University of the Arts in May of 2007. Since then it's been the 'scroll through craigslist regularly, shoot off portfolios to lots of places, and reach for your dreams' routine. To sustain myself and keep in the design realm I have been doing various freelance graphic design and band work.

portrait of the artist-Sara Braly

The three loves of my life (or at least those which I have narrowed it down to here) are comic books, all the behind the scenes production work for films, and writing - art with a story in essence. Something magical occurs when narrative and visuals are merged which inspires me! So without further ado about myself, I'll step aside and let my work speak for itself. If you want to know more feel free to shoot me an email or tell me about your artwork!"

No comments: